The Caparison Dellinger II-M3 is part of the next evolution of the classic Dellinger series. Caparison have taken the original design and improved the tonal characteristics by introducing different body constructions. For 2012, The Caparison Dellinger II-M3 is now available with either a Maple or Ebony fingerboard. In addition, two new sponge colour finishes (SnowStorm and BlackRose) are available, this custom finish is applied by hand so each production model is visually unique.
The Caparison Dellinger II-M3 features Caparison’s own design high-output PH-F and PH-R pickups controlled by a simple 3-Way selector switch and single master volume control configuration.
Caparison Dellinger II-M3 features:
- Body Material: Mahogany / Maple / Mahogany
- Bridge: Schaller S-FRT II
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony (EF) Or Maple (MF) With White Binding
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2″)
- Nut Width: 42mm
- No. Of Frets: 24
- Fret Type: Jumbo
- Nut: Schaller R2 Locking Nut
- Pickups: Caparison PH-F (neck), Caparison PH-R (bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume (CTS 500kΩ A), 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Machine Heads: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.