Vintage Guitars introduce the new V6M24 – a spruced-up ‘superstrat’ version of their V6…
With a design that mirrors hot-rodded 80s double-cuts, the Vintage V6M24 boasts an alder body, paired with bolt-on maple neck, as well as a 24-fret, 25.5″ scale maple fingerboard and a reversed headstock.
Elsewhere, the guitar is rammed with parts from designer Trev Wilkinson: E-Z-Lok machineheads, a VS50IIK vibrato and, crucially, a pair of Double Coil humbuckers.
- Body Material: American Alder
- Neck: Maple – Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 25.5”/648mm
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Neck Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut: 42mm Wilkaloid
- Pickups: Wilkinson® Double Coil x 2 WHHBN/WHHBB
- Tuners: Wilkinson® E-Z-Lok™ WJ07LH
- Bridge: Wilkinson® VS50IIK Vibrato
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-way Toggle Switch
- Colors: Daytona Yellow, Laguna Blue, Ventura Green