The Speedster Hot Rod recalls the signature modern-retro look of its predecessor, but with technical and aesthetic mods that make the Hot Rod stand out. On this new edition, The Speedster’s high-output dual-rail humbucker feeds into a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8” inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an mp3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo.
10 years ago, Traveler Guitar revolutionized the travel electric guitar market with the introduction of its Speedster model. Over 11,000 instruments later, Traveler is revving up its legacy with a brand new edition: the Speedster Hot Rod.
Traveler Speedster Hot Rod features:
- Built-in headphone amp and 1/8” aux-in jack allow you practice in privacy anywhere
- Onboard distortion for instant tonal attitude
- Neck-through-body design – Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized rosewood
- Frets: 22; medium
- Scale length: 24-3/4″
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearloid
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4″
- Body Width: 7-1/2″ (with armrest detached)
- Length: 28″
- Weight: 4 lbs, 12 oz
- Pickup: 1 dual-rail humbucker