Do you like single pickup simplicity with your retro cool? Check out the new Reverend Sensei Jr. – outfitted with one of Reverend’s own P90 bridge pickups, this hardtail set-neck guitar brings hot soapbar tone to the table…
The rosewood neck, dot inlays, and gloss Korina body add up for more of that vintage vibe. With the bass contour control, the Sensei Jr. might be the most versatile single pickup guitar on the planet!
– Proprietary custom pickups, specifically designed for each position, for balanced tone and volume when switching
– Korina (aka White Limba) is a medium-light weight wood, highly prized for consistency and tonal qualities. Often found in boutique and vintage instruments, all Reverends feature Korina bodies. A highly resonant wood, Korina is a key factor to producing our lively, responsive instruments that are rich in harmonics.
– Bass Contour. Passive bass roll-off, great for tightening up the low-end, or re-voicing the pickups. It can make a humbucker sound like a single-coil, or give a P-90 that classic twang. Variable pickup voicing at your fingertips.
– Pin Lock tuners. A thumbwheel under the tuner pushes a steel pin up through the post, locking the string in place for exceptional tuning stability and super-fast string changes.
– Dual-Action truss rod that adjusts in both directions, allowing back bow or forward bow. This assures correct adjustment range is possible regardless of string tension, extreme climate conditions, or the effects of long term aging. It’s also located at the headstock for easy access.
– Graphite impregnated nut reduces friction, allowing the strings to easily slide through the nut slots, improving tuning stability.
- Body Material: Korinna solid-body
- Neck Profile: medium oval
- Nut: 1-11/16″ (43mm) width, graphite
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 12″ radius
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck: three-piece korina
- Scale length: 24-3/4″
- Pickup: CP90 bridge
- Controls: volume, tone, bass contour
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with stop tail
- Optional: Bigsby tremolo with roller bridge
- Truss Rod: dual action, headstock access
- Tuners: Reverend pin-lock
- Colors: Alpine Green, Tobacco Burst, Vintage Clear