Reverend Guitars update their popular Pete Anderson series. The new Pete Anderson PA-1 HB Custom continues the hollowbody look and feedback-controlling Uni-Brace system, but gets new Special HAL humbuckers and some cool new satin colour finishes…
The popular PA-1 platform now with Classic H humbuckers, for a smooth, thick tone! Reverend has teamed up with country/roots-rock guitar legend and Grammy winning artist/producer Pete Anderson to design this customized hollowbody. Pete wanted a classic hollow sound and look, but with the ability to play at higher volumes without uncontrollable feedback. So we developed the innovative Uni-Brace, that not only addresses feedback, but also enhances sustain, durability, and clarity.
Unique features include: bushing mounted bridge, “R” embossed knobs, back sprayed/logoed pickguard, and 15th fret neck/body joint for better high fret access.
- Body: laminated Maple back & sides with laminated Spruce top
- Neck profile: medium oval
- Nut: 1-11/16″ (43mm) width, graphite
- Neck: three-piece Korina
- Truss rod: dual action, headstock access
- Scale length: 24 ¾” / 628mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard radius: 12″
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Pickup (bridge): Classic H
- Pickup (neck): Classic H
- Controls: volume, tone, bass contour, 3-way
- Bridge: Bigsby B70 with roller bridge
- Tuners: Reverend pin-lock
- Colors: Satin Deep Sea Blue, Satin Violin Brown
- Strings: 10-46
- Country manufactured: South Korea by Mirr Music Co.