Reverend Guitars introduce the all-new Descent RA Baritone. The Descent RA Baritone has an extended scale 26-3/4″ scale neck that’s long enough to deliver thunderous lows, yet short enough to play like a normal guitar…
Get ready to throw down with this one – way down. The best of both worlds! The Reverend Descent RA Baritone features a Korina (aka White Limba) body – a medium lightweight resonant wood, Railhammer Chisel pickups, Reverend pin-lock tuners, graphite nut and a dual-action truss-rod.
Strategically positioned Railhammer Chisel pickups keep the tone tight, and custom SIT 12-68 gauge string set (available separately) features a plain 3rd for easy bending. Comes in Violin Burst Flame Maple with Rosewood fingerboard.
Feeling the itch for that baritone growl, but don’t want to feel like you’re playing a bass? Then the Descent RA is your ticket.
- Body: Korina solid-body
- Neck profile: medium oval
- Nut: 1-11/16″ (43mm) width, graphite
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12″ radius
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck: Maple, satin amber finish
- Truss rod: dual-action, headstock access
- Scale length: 26-3/4″
- Pickups: Railhammer Chisel Bridge, Chisel Neck
- Tuners: Reverend pin-lock
- Controls: volume, tone, bass contour, 3-way
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with stop-tail
- Colors: Coffee Burst
- Strings: Reverend / SIT Custom 12-68 Set