Peavey proudly introduces the HP Single Cut SC-3 one of new HP™ Single Cut Series – combining classic tones and style with modern Peavey playability. The HP Single Cut SC-3 comes with humbucking pickups, ceramic loaded for warmth, punch and presence, and harmonically positioned and frequency calibrated for each guitar. In addition to the three-way toggle switch included on all HP Single Cut models, the HP SC-3 has a pull pot that switches the middle pickup on and off. All HP Single Cut guitars feature treble-compensated volume controls that enhance pickup clarity at low volume levels.
The HP SC-3 is a three-pickup monster with an array of possible tones.
Peavey HP Single Cut SC-3 features:
- 24.75″ scale length
- Set neck
- Three Peavey custom designed humbucking pickups, harmonically positioned & frequency calibrated
- Two volume and two tone controls
- Three-way pickup toggle switch
- Pull-pot controls middle pickup on/off for many tonal options
- Deep lower cutaway with scoop for extended access to upper register
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Adjustable bridge with heavy-duty tailpiece and mounting hardware
- Solid basswood body with integral center body section and deep carved top
- Die-cast tuners with 15:1 gear ratio