The Palir Mojo Titan is a new guitar but with vintage vibes – every piece of hardware gets the aged relic treatment. Hand-made by John Palir and his team in Sulphur, Louisiana…
Inspired by the classics of old, the Palir® Mojo Titan carries a wide array of available custom options. John Palir is passionate about all things vintage, rusty, dirty, recycled, beaten-up and it shows in the character he gives to these hand-made guitars.
No matter if you are a Country Pickin’ son of a gun, a Rock ‘n’ Roll head-banger or play at Church on Sunday (Heck! Maybe you do all three)… this model is well versed and can get you there.
With Palir Guitars custom options, the Palir® Mojo Titan can be built from Simplistic & Classy to one Advanced MEAN LOOKING Tone Machine!
- Body: Swamp Ash only (lightweight options also available)
- Finish: requires 2 color choices – a base coat and wood grain color (Note: this finish is only available over Swamp Ash)
- Pickguard: Fleur de Lis guard optional
- Neck: worn down and fretboard rolled for a super smooth and fast feel. (This is often one of the first things a customer falls in love with)
- Radius: 7.25″, 9.5″, 10″, or 12″
- Neck Profiles: C, Soft V or Fat
- Pickups: Lollar Pickups, Porter Pickups, and more (Palir will install what you want, but other makers could require a small additional charge)
- Electronics: Emerson (standard)
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Finish: Light, Medium, Heavy, or Extreme relic (no super glossy models here. We make what we love)