NEW LsL T-Bone with black Paisely finish on Desoto Blue Guard. This beauty gives you the best vintage style sound and feel that’s out there and one of the all-time coolest paint jobs. The nice beefy neck adds to the overall vintage vibe too. All metal parts are manually aged For a truly incomparable vintage look and feel. Each guitar’s fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments.
Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named (this one is called “Nida”)
LsL Instruments T-Bone features:
- Lightweight, Handmade Swamp Ash Bodies
- Fully Hand-Made, Maple Necks with Walnut Skunk Strip
- Vintage Style Bridge with 3, LsL Brass Saddles
- 7.25 or 9.5″ Radius Maple or Rosewood Fingerboard
- All NC Lacquer, Hand-Rubbed, Butterscotch, Vintage Cream, Blonde, DeSoto Blue, Sea Foam Green, RC Red, Nacho Red, or 2 or 3-Tone Sunburst Finishes, and Paisleys
- Lacquered, Bakelite, Hand-Made, 5-Screw Pickguard, single ply aged white or 3-ply in aged white, black or mint green
- Our own LSL custom, hand-wound, vintage style pickups
- Vintage Style Gotoh Tuners
- Medium-High 6105 Frets (also available in Stainless Steel)
- All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For a Truly Incomparable Vintage Look and Feel
- On aged versions, each guitar’s fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments. Edges are hand rounded for a silky-smooth feel.
- Vintage style, slot-head screws are used on the pickguards, control plate, tuners and string tree. Phillips head screws are used elsewhere.
- Vintage style, hand-made, LsL truss-rods
- Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named with a unique female name
- Dome Knobs
- CTS Pots, Mojotone Dijon Capacitors