Kramer joins forces with Steel Panther legend Satchel for the Ltd. Satchel Pacer Vintage available in Yellow and Purple Leopard Print…
Steel Panther’s debut, Born on the Sunset Strip, caused a sensation when it debuted in 2009 for its wily take on “Hair Metal” backed up with searing chops and incredible vocals, and today Steel Panther is one of the world’s top touring acts and legends in their own time.
Now, Kramer’s Ltd. Satchel Pacer Vintage puts the power of Steel Panther in the hands of Kramer fans everywhere with Satchel-approved Seymour Duncan pickups, a classic Kramer Maple body, and two Satchel-designed animal-print finishes.
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Number of Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SH-2 JN Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® SH-4 JB Humbucker
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
- Controls: volume control with a 3-way mini-toggle switch
- Hardware: Black
- Colors: Purple Leopard, Yellow Leopard