The Italia Modena Challenge is the newest addition to the Modena Series which was inspired by Italia electric guitars from the early 1960’s The new Italia Modena Challenge has some major differences that set this apart from the rest of its family….
The Italia Modena Challenge has an ultra-thin body design bolted to an oil-finished hard rock Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard. The Official Bigsby tremolo adds the perfect touch to maximize the tonal versatility of this powerhouse instrument, which are powered by three… yes three Italia Toaster Style Mini Humbucker pickups, with a 5 way position switch, master volume and tone that give you a vast range of sound possibilities.
Tone alone does not make this guitar amazing. The style and comfort are something you won’t soon forget once you’ve played it.
- Series: Modena
- Body Type: Solid body
- Body wood: Korina
- Top wood: carved German Spruce
- Neck wood: Hardrock Maple
- Neck construction: bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5” / 648mm
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Graphite
- Width at Nut: 1.69″ (43mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Italia IPM Mini Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Italia IPM Mini Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Italia IPM Mini Humbucker
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way Selector
- Tailpiece: genuine Bigsby B50 Tremolo
- Bridge: Roller-saddled Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Italia Branded Wilkinson E-Z-Lok
- Available colors: Metallic Gold Burst, Metallic Turquoise