Loud and ferocious, the new Gretsch G5191MS Tim Armstrong Electromatic Hollow Body bears the personal stamp of Rancid founder and punk godfather Armstrong. Huge tone resonates from its bound single-cutaway hollow body, which features parallel tone bar bracing with sound post and bound f holes.
Other features include a one-piece maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard, gold-plated pickup bezels, Adjusto-Matic bridge and harp tailpiece, gold-plated hardware, Grover tuners and Tim Armstrong’s signature on the truss rod cover.
The Gretsch G5191MS Tim Armstrong Electromatic features two dynamic new “Black Top” Filter’Tron pickups, which endow the latest generation of Electromatic hollow-body models with an electrifying new voice and identity.
Gretsch G5191MS Tim Armstrong Electromatic features:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Back, Sides & Top: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.6875″ (68 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.33″ (618 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: “Black Top” Filter’Tron Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: “Black Top” Filter’Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic
- Bridge Cover: “Harp” Shape Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover Gold-Plated Enclosed Tuners
- Colour: Man Salmon