The Godin Summit Classic CT Convertible is a full re-design of the 2015 model. The body has a new contoured shape, the pickups are now Seymour Duncan P-Rails which can produce Humbucker, Singlecoil & P90 sounds plus the Godin HDR (High-Definition Revoicer) system which can revoice the pickups for even more tonal range …
The new refinements for 2016 are the contoured body carve which is shorter, wider & more comfortable. The new Godin Summit Classic CT Convertible is powered by Seymour Duncan P-Rails which allows the player to select between humbucker, single-coil or P90 tones all in one pickup.
It features a beautiful sculpted Maple Carved Top (CT), an incredibly lightweight & resonant chambered Spanish cedar body, a Mahogany set-neck with a bound Richlite™ fingerboard & headstock, large dot inlays, the Godin High-Definition Revoicer system, and Graphtech ResoMax bridge.
The H.D.R. (High-Definition Revoicer) revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a button. The H.D.R. provides extra bite, dynamic response and redefines the character of each pickup. It’s like having 2 sets of pickups in 1 guitar for 5 pure passive tones + 5 pure active tones.
The Godin Summit Classic CT Convertible is a scorching & versatile rock machine for the ages!
- Top: Maple Carved Top
- Body: chambered Spanish Cedar
- Neck: Mahogany set-neck
- Fingerboard radius: 12″ (300 mm)
- Scale length: 24 3/4″ (629 mm)
- Nut width: 1 11/16″ (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: bound Richlite
- Headstock: high-gloss
- Inlays: large dot fingerboard inlays
- Pickups: 2x Seymour Duncan P-Rails (Humbucker/Singlecoil/P90)
- Special electronics: Godin HDR High-Definition Revoicer system
- Controls: 3-way Toggle Switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- Special controls: 2x mini switches for pickup selection (on P-Rail model only)
- Bridge: Graphtech ResoMax
- Colors: Gold, Crème brûlée
- Finish: custom polished high-gloss sparkle
- Country manufactured: Canada