The Godin Montreal Premiere is a thinline, semi-hollow body electric and is destined to become an instant favorite within your guitar collection.
It features an innovative and unique “breathe-through” carved spruce core, inside its Canadian wild cherry top, back & sides. This gives the body of the Montreal Premiere an astounding resonance unlike any other guitar in its class. This set-neck, short-scale electric is also available with a Bigsby Tremolo option featuring a Trans Red high-gloss finish.
The Godin Montreal Premiere – a Signature series model – is a vibrant & versatile electric guitar for rock, blues and jazz players alike
Godin Montreal Premiere features:
- Canadian Wild cherry top, back & sides with a “breathe-through” carved spruce core
- Mahogany set-neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock
- Custom polished high-gloss finish
- Double-bound binding
- Graphtech ResoMax bridge system
- 2x Custom Godin humbucker pickups
- 3-way toggle switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 12″ (300 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24 3/4″ (629 mm) Scale
- 1 11/16 ” (43 mm) nut width
- Colors: Trans Red HG, Natural HG, Sunburst HG & Trans Black HG.
- Color: Natural HG, Trans Red HG, Trans Black HG and Sunburst HG