Both as the leader of the chart-topping band Godsmack, and more recently, as an acclaimed solo artist, Sully Erna has established a look and a tone that are emblematic of heavy rock for the 21st century—an image that Gibson USA captures in spades in the new Sully Erna Godsmack Les Paul. Special touches include an Ebony Black finish with pearlescent white Godsmack sun emblem, subtle double-star 12th fret inlays, hot-stamped signature truss-rod cover, and a Sully Erna moon-and-star emblem on the headstock.
In addition to beautifully embodying the image of this powerful artist, the Sully Erna Godsmack Les Paul also nails his unique and uncompromising sound.
Gibson Sully Erna Les Paul Studio features:
- Mahogany body with carved solid maple top
- Mahogany neck with comfortable ’50s rounded profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Powerful ’57 Classic Plus pickup in the bridge position with kill switch and built-in flanger
- Grover™ kidney tuners with 14:1 ratio