The new Gibson Nitrous Les Paul Studio combines some of the hottest looks ever with impressive sonic versatility that is firmly rooted in that fat, rich Les Paul tone. While maintaining the appealing “stripped down” ethos at the heart of the Les Paul Studio, the Nitrous adds a truly stunning new range of muscle car colors to a totally reconfigured weight-relief technique that genuinely enhances resonance and sustain while creating an appealingly light guitar, and tops the package off with versatile push-pull coil-tapping for two of Gibson’s most popular humbucking pickups.
To optimize resonance and sustain while producing the most comfortable playing experience possible, Gibson USA routes the mahogany body in a modern “webbed” weight relief pattern, the same used on the 2012 Les Paul Standard, for a lighter guitar that still sings like a vintage Les Paul, while maintaining excellent resistance to feedback.
Gibson Nitrous Les Paul Studio features:
- Solid Mahogany body with Maple top in four stunning nitrous finishes
- Body Type: Modern Weight Relief
- Mahogany neck with ’60s SlimTaper™ profile
- Pickups: 490R Alnico II (neck), 498T Alnico V (bridge)
- Pickup Coil Wiring: Machine Wound
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic and stopbar tailpiece
- Grover kidney tuners with 14:1 ratio
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Controls: Black Speed Knobs
- Tailpiece: Chrome Zamak Stop Bar
- Colours: Orange Glow, Vibrant Red, Electric Lime, Cosmic Cobalt