Welcome the Gibson Les Paul Studio Limited, a guitar born out of the great tradition of the original Les Paul Standard, equipped with the latest incarnations of Robot Guitar tuning capabilities, Chameleon Tone Technology, and the massive connectivity potential of Gibson’s latest “Blue Dot” Robot Interface Pack (RIP), included…
All this, and the Les Paul Studio Limited is still a descendant of the timeless classic in every regard, with traditional Les Paul tonewoods, specs and playability, two of Gibson’s most revered magnetic pickups, plus a piezo-loaded bridge for acoustic tones.
Gibson has a history of innovation that is unmatched in the guitar world, and the first Les Pauls of the 1950s were the most versatile guitars ever created. It’s only natural that Gibson USA would continue to push the envelope for power, tone, and performance flexibility, and the Les Paul Studio makes the perfect platform to play it forward into the 21st century.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Limited features:
- Mahogany body with A grade Maple top
- Mahogany neck with ’60s SlimTaper profile
- Neck pickup: Hum-cancelling P-90 H (Alnico V x 2)
- Bridge pickup: BurstBucker 3 RG2 (Alnico II)
- HD LP-Z output jack with low-impedance preamp
- Robot Tuners with 24:1 tuning ratio
- Robot Interface Pack (RIP) included
- Fretboard: Granadillo
- Frets: 22
- Bridge: Piezo (chrome plated)
- Tailpiece: Robot Stop Bar (chrome plated)