Stylishly revamped for 2012, the new Les Paul Studio from Gibson USA continues to offer the tonal power and unparalleled quality and playability that first made the Les Paul Standard legendary 60 years ago, dressed in a stunning new range of finish options that are sure to get you noticed. All that, and the Les Paul Studio’s stripped-down ethos still brings it in at a remarkable price for a genuine American-made Gibson Les Paul.
The 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio comes in your choice of Ebony, Fireburst, Inverness Green, Pelham Blue, Radiant Red, Silver Pearl, Vintage Sunburst or Wine Red finish, all in high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2012 features:
- Mahogany body with Solid Carved Maple top
- Mahogany neck with slim, fast ’60s-style profile
- Coil-tapped 490R and 498T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- TonePros™ vintage style tuners with 16:1 tuning ratio