When guitarist and inventor Les Paul conceived the Custom model in the mid-1950s, he envisioned it as a “black tie” guitar suitable for the most elegant occasions. In the years since then, the Les Paul Custom has come to represent all of that and more…
The most dressed-up of the Les Paul production line, the Custom is nevertheless a full-bore rocker, suitable for the heaviest riffs you want to throw at it, while still excelling on the blues, jazz, pop or fusion stage.
The Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic has all the legendary power of the Les Paul Standard, and a Custom look that stands out from the crowd.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic features:
- Genuine Mahogany body with bound, carved Maple top
- Mahogany neck with comfortable, slim neck profile
- Bound Baked Maple fingerboard with acrylic white block inlays
- Gibson ’57 Classic in the neck and a slightly hotter ’57 Classic Plus in the bridge
- Grover™ Keystone tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio