Gibson USA introduces the Firebird Studio, a guitar with all the eye-catching style and flair of the original 1965-’69 “Non-Reverse” bodied Firebird III, enhanced with added sonic versatility to bolster its vintage-certified tones.
The piece de resistance of the Firebird Studio’s tonal arsenal lies in its complement of three great new Gibson pickups and hotrodded electronics to make the most of their sonic potential.
Gibson Firebird Studio Non-Reverse features:
- Solid Grade-A Mahogany, with high-gloss Pelham Blue or Vintage Sunburst nitrocellulose finish
- Thin ’60s SlimTaper™ neck profile
- Three revolutionary coil-tapped P-90 pickups
- Legendary Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- High-quality Mini Grover™ kidney button tuners