He’s shared the bill with countless blues legends, played guitar for Michael Jackson and Mick Fleetwood on their tours and albums, and now long-time Fret-King fan Gregg Wright brings his signature blues rock sound to guitarists everywhere with the Fret-King Black Label Corona ‘GWR’ artist model. Gregg has always hankered after the now long-lost guitar he played in the ’80s while touring with Michael Jackson. The Fret-King Corona ‘GWR’ artist model
is a collaboration with long term friend Trev Wilkinson to recreate this lost 80’s guitar.
The Corona ‘GWR’ builds on the standard Black Label Corona’s classic foundations, combining high-end building techniques, premium materials, player-friendly innovations and classic vintage tones with the usual Fret-King twist of delivering more than its stunning looks suggest.
Fret-King Black Label Corona GWR Gregg Wright features:
- Body: 3-piece American Alder
- Neck: Maple bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Maple, 17″ radius, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlays: Black dots
- Scale: 25.5″/648mm
- Nut: graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJ07 E-Z Lok
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVC vibrato
- Pickups: 2 x Wilkinson WHS single coils, 1 x Wilkinson WP90
- Controls: volume, tone, Vari-coil, 5-way selector
- Hardware: black