Flaxwood introduces an exciting new series of instruments to their growing line of fine electric guitars. Crafted in Finland, the new Hybrid series introduces a patented Flaxwood bolt-on neck combined with a European Alder body – a combination which offers players the same sustain, responsiveness and stability that are the trademarks all Flaxwood guitars have become known for and appreciated by discriminating players around the world, but at a more affordable price.
The Flaxwood Hybrid series is available in two pickup configurations – the 3SC, featuring three Seymour Duncan SSL-2 single coil pickups; and the 2HM, featuring Seymour Duncan SH-14N and SH-2N humbuckers.
Flaxwood Hybrid 3SC string features:
- Body wood: European alder
- Neck wood: flaxwood
- Neck joint: bolt-on
- Scale: 25.5”
- Radius: 12”
- Frets: medium jumbo
- Measurements: 1st fret: 42.5 mm, 22nd fret: 55.5 mm
- Nut: Tune-X Flat
- Inlays: Mother of pearl; round
- Shipped with string gauge: Elixir Nanoweb .010 – .046″
- Bridge (hardtail): steel body with steel block and saddles
- Bridge (tremolo:) steel body with steel saddles
- Pickups: Single coil version (3SC-H / 3SC-T): bridge: Seymour Duncan SSL-2 Vintage Flat, middle: Seymour Duncan SSL-2 (RwRp), neck: Seymour Duncan SSL-2 Vintage Flat
- Controls: Single coil version (3SC-H / 3SC-T): master volume, master tone, blend (adds neck pickup signal gradually)
Could this be 2012 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Hybrid 3SC and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 30 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.