The Fernandes Ravelle Steeler features the trademark Ravelle body shape, achieving top-notch tone with only the finest wood available. A 5-A Canadian quilted maple top coupled with solid mahogany body and neck with a 22-fret ebony fingerboard, Tune-O-Matic bridge w/stop tailpiece, Graph Tech Trem Nut, Abalone inlays, Mirror Pickguard and Truss Rod Cover. The Ravelle Steeler is available in Black only.
The Ravelle Steeler is loaded with a Seymour Duncan SH-2N in the neck pickup and Seymour Duncan SH-11 in the bridge (Fernandes Sustainer is exclusive to Elite and Deluxe Sustainer models).
Fernandes Ravelle Steeler specs:
- Body: 5A Quilted Maple Top (Amber) + Mahogany Back
- Neck: Mahogany, Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 24 3/4″ Scale, 22 Jumbo Frets, 14″ Radius, Abalone trapezoid shape inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TREM NUT
- Tuning Gears: Lock type
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic W/Stop Tailpiece
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Pickups: Neck : Seymour Duncan SH-2N, Bridge : Seymour Duncan SH-11