The new Japanese Dragonfly Elite JP boasts a beautiful 5A quilted maple top, a solid mahogany back and a 24’3/4” fingerboard, that accommodates 24 frets for maximum shredding speed. The dual-cutaway design ensure access to all frets.
The Fernandes Dragonfly Elite JP is powered by a Seymour Duncan SH-4JB pickup in the neck position and a Fernandes Sustainer in the bridge pickup.
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite JP features:
- Body: 5A Quilted Maple Top + Mahogany Back
- Neck: Mahogany, Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 24 3/4″ Scale, 22 Jumbo Frets, 14″ Radius, Pearl Center Dot Inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TREM NUT
- Tuning Gears: Gotoh Magnum Lock
- Bridge: Gotoh Tune-O-Matic W/Stop Tailpiece
- Features: FERNANDES SUSTAINER SYSTEM, KTS Titanium Neck Reinforcement Rods
- Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, SUSTAINER ON/OFF & Mode Switches, 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Pickups: Neck : SUSTAINER, Bridge : Seymour Duncan SH-4JB
- Colors: See-Thru Black, See-Thru Black Cherry, See-Thru Blue