Epiphone introduces the ES-339 PRO – a new instrument with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone’s Kalamazoo factory was producing some of rock’s most legendary instruments. Featuring a reduced size ES-style body with classic ProBucker™ humbucker pickups, the new ES-339 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style.
The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success. Over the years, many players have requested a smaller ES-style guitar for the stage. The new ES-339 Pro Black Royale is the perfect remedy.
Epiphone ES-339 Pro Black Royale features:
- Alnico Classic Pro & Pro Plus humbucker pickups
- Reduced size Laminated Maple body with solid center block
- 1-ply silver sparkle body & neck binding
- Set Mahogany neck with SlimTaper “D” profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- 12″ fingerboard radius
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Elongated headstock with deco oval inlay
- Wilkinson 14:1 ratio vintage tuners with Tombstone buttons
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge with LockTone Stopbar
- Elevated silver pickguard
- Black reflector knobs
- Nickel hardware
- 1.68″ nut width
- 24.75″ scale
- Metallic Black finish
Guitar Planet rating
It’s free to vote and no registration required but you only get one shot
Like the ES-339 Pro Black Royale and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below)… at least 20 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.