The groove on the the Limited Edition Elitist Dwight Yoakam Dwight Trash Casino literally starts with a Beveled Reverse Firebird-style headstock a Casino first. This allows bass strings to have a slightly looser tension and treble strings to have a higher tension. Lead players who love to play melody lines on the low strings will have a deep, articulate twang while still maintaining the chiming, bell-like treble tones the Casino is known for.
The 5-ply laminated maple body has a SlimTaper mahogany neck. Gibson P-90 pickups supply all the twang and snarl you’ll need.
Epiphone Casino Dwight Yoakam Trash specs:
- Body Material: 5-ply Laminated Maple
- Top Material: 5-ply Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75 in.
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Parallelograms with “Snake Eyes” dice inlay on 12th fret
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 in.
- Machine Heads: Mini-Grover 14:1 Ratio
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA P-90T
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA P-90R