Epiphone is proud to announce our tribute to Ace Frehley, one of rock’s most influential guitarists, with the Epiphone Limited Edition Ace Frehley “Budokan” Les Paul Custom Outfit.
Epiphone worked closely with Ace and his original “Budokan” Les Paul to create a faithful reproduction of his favorite Les Paul, including period correct 3-piece hard maple top, 3-piece mahogany neck with volute, Grover® tuners with pearloid buttons, and the famous “Eagle” sticker.
Unlike Ace’s original, however, all three humbuckers on Epiphone’s Ltd. Edition “Budokan” Les Paul are wired and ready to go. We’ll leave the explosive power all to you!
Epiphone Ace Frehley Budokan Les Paul Custom features:
- Three-piece hard maple top and three-piece mahogany neck with volute
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl Block inlays
- Two DiMarzio™ PAF-style humbuckers in the neck and middle positions and a DiMarzio™ “Super Distortion” humbucker in the bridge
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone™ stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage-style Grover® machine heads with pearloid banjo style buttons and 14:1 tuning ratio