Dean Guitars go back to their roots – new Chicago Series electric guitars pay homage to the original Dean guitars produced in Chicago and introduced at the 1977 NAMM show. The ML Chicago Flame has classic 70’s vibe with Dimarzio pickups, vintage colours, vintage looks. All-Mahogany body, Flame Maple top, chrome & gold hardware and Grover tuners.
These guitars embody the high quality materials and craftsmanship usually limited to custom instruments. Experience the classic feel of the Dean Guitars that started it all.
Dean ML Chicago Flame features:
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flame Maple
- Scale: 24-3/4″
- Nut: 1-11/16″
- Neck: Set Mahogany V
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Neck Binding: Single Ply Cream Body
- Tuners: Grover
- Hardware: Chrome w/ Gold Plate & Output Jack
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic String-Through
- Pickups: DiMarzio® Super Distortion Bridge & Neck
- Finishes: Classic Black, Trans Brazilia, Trans Cherryburst