The Larrivée RS4 is the result of Jean Larrivée’s efforts to add the perfect electric guitar to his already astounding acoustic catalogue. The best woods, the best hardware, the best pickups and components are all included on this beautiful guitar.
Since 1967, Jean Larrivée has been building some of the finest guitars in the world. His legendary craftsmenship can be found on every instrument that bears his name.
Larrivée RS4 specs:
- Core Body: Mahogany
- Top Plate: Extra Thick Canadian Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood from Cochin
- Tuners: Schaller M6 Tuners (Made in Germany)
- Pickups: Larrivee Custom Pickups & Larrivee P-90’s (Made in USA)
- Bridge: Tonepros
- Stop Tail: Tonepros
- 3-Way-Switch: Switchcraft Short Toggle Switch (Made in USA)
- Scale Length: 25.5” or 650mm
- Weight: Approximately 8 lbs.