The new Flying V with Floyd Rose™ from Gibson USA takes the rebellious heritage of this great Modernist Series axe and supercharges it with high-performance features for today’s demanding musician. This new rendition of a legendary design carries high-output humbucking pickups and the most advanced vibrato tailpiece available, and wraps it all in Gibson’s renowned playability, while retaining the sleek, space-aged looks that made its namesake a legend in the first place.
Although it’s a high-concept rock machine for the 21st century, the Flying V with Floyd Rose™ still starts with Gibson’s traditional cornerstone of select tonewoods and superior construction.
Gibson Flying V Tremolo features:
- Solid Mahogany body with stunning Classic White finish
- Blended rounded ’50s shape with sleeker ’60s SlimTaper™ neck profile
- High-output Ceramic 496R and 500T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge
- Floyd-Rose™ vibrato tailpiece with locking nut
- Grover™ kidney button tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio