Fender introduces upgraded American Standard series models for 2012. The American Standard Stratocaster is the same great best-selling, go-to guitar it has always been, and now it’s upgraded with aged plastic parts and full-sounding Fender Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups. The latest iteration of our time-honored classic, it is the very essence of Strat tone and remains a beauty to see, hear and feel.
The American Standard series models for 2012 are the same great best-selling go-to instruments they’ve always been, and now feature Fender Custom Shop pickups, as well as other distinctive new design touches.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster 2012 features:
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Shape: Modern “C” Shape
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt™
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™ Truss Rod System
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat ’50s Strat® Pickup (Bridge)
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat ’50s Strat® Pickup (Middle)
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat ’50s Strat® Pickup (Neck)
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage Style Bent Steel Saddles