Chapman Guitars upgrade the ML1 for 2013. The Chapman ML-1 is the Swiss Army Knife of guitars, combining high-powered brutal yet clear tones from the Guitarnivore humbucker, through to the crisp, woody tones from the Extreme Victory single coils. Equipped with coil splitting, this guitar can deliver a myriad of awesome sounds to suit any guitarist.
Chapman Guitars are the world’s first guitar company where all the guitars are collaboratively designed by Rob “MonkeyLord” Chapman and his 15,000 YouTube subscribers! The ML1 was launched in 2009 after several months of YouTube videos, votes and forum posts. The YouTube subscribers asked for a traditional guitar shape, with super high quality tone woods and good quality hardware. The end result was a solid mahogany electric guitar with an Ebony fret board and Wilkinson parts
Chapman ML-1 features:
- Body: Solid Mahogany (2-piece)
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck Contour: Thin C
- Neck Construction: Recessed Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Radius: 13¾”
- Frets: 22 Extra Jumbo
- Headstock: reverse “Telecaster” style
- Machine Heads: Grover rotomatic (18.1 ratio)
- Nut: 42mm TUSQ
- Tremolo: Wilkinson encased WVPCR
- Pickups: 1 × Chapman Guitars Guitarnivore Humbucker, 2 × Chapman Guitars Extreme Victory Single Coil
- Pickup configuration: H.S.S.
- Gig Bag; Tools; Tremolo Arm + Extra Spring
- Country manufactured: South Korea
- Finishes: Trans Black, Natural, Antique Sunburst
Could this be 2013 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the ML-1 and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 50 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HoF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.