The Blade X-Fire XF-230 Titan is built on the same material chassis as the XF-100 but features chamfered horns for an elegant and exclusive optical impression. The two humbuckers are Alnico 2 based and calibrated and balanced with the hot vintage style single coil for optimal tonal balance. The bound ebony fingerboard sports the X-Fire custom offset inlay pattern. The X-Fire Titan is truly a guitar of titanic scope.
The X-Fire sports one of the finest Floyd Rose tremolos available. Hardened steel parts, replaceable fulcrum knife edges and a fully adjustable trem arm tension nut deliver the performance you expect on all Blade® instruments.
Blade X-Fire XF-230 Titan features:
- Body Wood: American Alder, 2-piece
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Bridge: SFR-1 Tremolo
- Tuners: Die Cast 16:1
- Pickups: 2 HD-600 Humbuckers, 1 V-4 Stcked coil
- Pickup Switching: 5 Position Switch
- Electronics: Variable Spectrum Control VSC-3