New 7 string Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N7 Vintage. In order to develop the N Series with Washburn, Bettencourt utilized his extensive knowledge of the guitar and designed each model with an extremely fast neck that allows for easy access to higher frets via the Stephen’s® Extended Cutaway. A Duncan® ’59 & a Lawrence® L-500 in the bridge make this reverse headstock marvel wail.
These super road axes are the gateway to total creativity, just ask Nuno and the thousands of musicians that play them.
Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N7 Vintage features:
- Built in the USA Custom Shop
- 7 String
- Aged solid alder body
- Aged hardware
- 22 fret maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan® Duncan Distortion bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan® ’59 neck pickup
- Original Floyd Rose® tremolo
- 25.5″ scale
- Stephens® extended cutaway 5-bolt neck joint
- 14″ pitch-angled reverse headstock
- Grover® 18:1 tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System™