Keeping with Parker tradition, the MaxxFly DFMV7 is uniquely versatile. Brilliantly conceived and time-tested features yield unparalleled stability, making this 7-string perfect for anyone seeking to add extended tonal options to their music with the playability and feel that ONLY a Parker Guitar can deliver.
The Parker MaxxFly DFMV7 guitar embodies the famous Parker evolution in design and uncompromising craftsmanship.
Parker MaxxFly DFMV7 specs:
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Construction: Solid one piece
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum 7-string vibrato bridge, 7 Stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only, or floating
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Design: Solid one piece with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Scale: 25.5″
- Number of Frets: 24 Frets
- Fret Board: Carbon-Glass-Epoxy .020″ composite, 14″ radius
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® 7-string SH6N (neck) and 7-string TB6 (bridge)
- Piezo System: 7-element Custom Graphtech® Ghost piezos
- PreAmp/Mixer: Graphtech Ghost Preamp