The new Gibson Slash Signature Vermillion Les Paul blends timeless specs with Slash-approved features and details, all dressed in a luscious new finish from Gibson USA: Vermillion. This rich, deep-red transparent finish in hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer perfectly exhibits the guitar’s Grade-AAA flamed maple top, while letting the tonewood breathe to enhance an equally rich, deep, resonant tone. Commemorative details include a Slash graphic on the headstock, a pair of Seymour Duncan™ Slash Signature® humbucking pickups, a TonePros™ Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece.
Slash has become not only a modern guitar legend, but synonymous with the Gibson Les Paul — and this new rendition of his signature guitar might just be the most stunning version yet.
Gibson Slash Vermillion Les Paul features:
- Mahogany body with carved solid grade-AAA maple top
- Mahogany neck with ’60s SlimTaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with traditional trapezoid inlays
- Seymour Duncan™ pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Orange drop tone capacitors
- Vintage-style tuners with 14:1 ratio
- Finish: Vermillion Red