Seeking the full-throated rumble of a long-scale, drop-tuned instrument with the iconic Modernist Series styling of the Explorer guitar? The Explorer Baritone from Gibson USA is at your service. A hot and heavy journey to the lower dimensions of electric guitar tone, the Explorer Baritone wraps all the iconic Explorer style, construction and attitude into a guitar with a 28″ scale length that’s perfect for the lower tunings that are popular in rock, thrash and metal today.
Whether you play C#-F#-B-E-G#-C#, B-E-A-D-F#-B or your own variation of baritone tuning, the Explorer Baritone has the girth and the gusto to rip out the low-slung riffs in grand style…
Gibson Baritone Explorer features:
- Mahogany body with hi-gloss Silverburst finish
- Comfortable, Maple “Explorer” neck profile
- 28″ scale length Preciosa fingerboard with acrylic dot inlays
- High-output Ceramic 496R and 500T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge
- Grover™ kidney button tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio