Decades of knowledge in tonewood selection and attention to detail in construction methods, electronics and pickups are all crucial in the creation of the Fret-King Black Label Eclat Standard. The solid, natural grain, 3⁄4” maple cap, selected two-piece centre-jointed mahogany body, and mahogany neck with long-tenon neck joint all coalesce to ensure the foundations of a guitar with amazing sustain.
The Eclat body features a rear contour and forearm scoop for an even more comfortable and fluid playing experience. The subtly extended cutaway allows enhanced upper fret access while maintaining the Eclat’s purity of line and traditional elegance.
Fret-King Black Label Eclat features:
- Body: two-piece, centre-jointed mahogany with carved solid maple cap.
- Neck: mahogany.
- Fingerboard: rosewood, 12” radius, 22 medium jumbo frets, pearl crown.
- Scale: 24.75”/628mm.
- Nut: graphite.
- Pickups: Wilkinson WVC humbuckers with solid nickel covers and backing plate.
- Controls: volume, tone, Vari-coil and 3-way toggle switch.
- Hardware: direct mounted tune-o-matic style with stop tailpiece and Wilkinson WJ01 tuners.