The Palir Titan is a new guitar but with vintage vibes – every piece of hardware gets the aged relic treatment. Hand-made by John Palir and his team in Sulphur, Louisiana…
Inspired by the Classics of old, the Palir® Titan carry’s a wide array of available custom options. John Palir is passionate about all things vintage, rusty, dirty, recycled, beaten-up and it shows in the character he gives to these hand-made guitars.
No matter if you are a Country Pickin’ son of a gun, a Rock ‘n’ Roll head-banger or play at Church on Sunday (Heck! Maybe you do all three)… this model is well versed and can get you there.
With Palir Guitars custom options, the Palir® Titan can be built from Simplistic & Classy to one Advanced MEAN LOOKING Tone Machine!
- Body: Swamp Ash, Alder, Mahogany and more (lightweight options also available)
- Binding: Single and Double
- Neck: Maple with roasted headstock
- Radius: 7.25″, 9.5″, 10″, or 12″
- Neck Profiles: C, Soft V or Fat
- Neck finish: all necks are worn down and fretboard rolled for a super smooth and fast feel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Pickups: Lollar Pickups, Porter Pickups, and more
- Electronics: Emerson (Standard)
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Joe Bardon bridge with compensated saddles
- Finish: Light, Medium, Heavy, or Extreme Relic (no super glossy models here – we make what we love)
- Color options: unlimited
- Country manufactured: USA