Washburn Guitars introduce new sub-brand Parallaxe Guitars. The Parallaxe PXM10 has been designed with the modern metal guitarist in mind. No corners cut, no compromises have been made in the design of the Parallaxe PXM Series. Premium features include Seymour Duncan USA pickups, spring silencers, Original Floyd Rose, Series/Parallel push/pull switches, super jumbo frets, Buzz Feiten tuning system and the Stephens extended cutaway neck.
The Washburn Parallaxe PXM10 is packed with a ton of features yet unseen in “production” guitars, all tailored with the shredder guitarist in mind.
Washburn Parallaxe PXM10 features:
- Body: Solid mahogany with quilted maple veneer
- Neck: 24 fret thin maple
- Stephen’s Extended Cutaway bolt on neck
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Locking
- Frets: Super jumbo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Jazz (neck), Seymour Duncan® Distortion (bridge)
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose® with brass tremolo block – 36mm
- Scale: 25.5″
- Tuners: Grover® 18:1
- Tuning System: Buzz Feiten™
- Colors: Trans Blue Matte