Schecter introduces the new Synyster Gates Custom-S for 2013. The big difference with the Custom-S over the Custom is the pickups. The Custom-S stands for Sustainiac humbucker in the neck and this is paired with a Seymour Duncan Synyster Gates Invader humbucker in the bridge position. Other features include Mahogany body, 3-piece Mahogany neck, Floyd Rose 1000 Series bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners and Ebony fingerboard with Syn Death Bat inlays.
The Schecter Synyster Gates Custom-S features a Seymour Duncan Invader pickup – designed for the heaviest tones a passive pickup can produce. A combination of three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils and twelve cap screws make the Invader an electrifying force of energy.
Schecter Synyster Gates Custom-S features:
- Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: Mahogany
- Neck: 3-pc Mahogany
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: “SYN” w/ “Death Bat”
- Bindings: Black
- Tuners: Grover
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Invader/ Sustainiac
- Electronics: Volume/Tone/3-Way Toggle (pickups)/ On-Off Mini Toggle/ 3-Way Normal-Mix-Harmonic Mode Mini Toggle
- Available Bridges: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Scale: 25.5″
- Hardware: Black
- Available Colors: Black w/ Gold stripes, Black w/ Silver Pin stripes, Purple w/ Green stripes
- Available Lefty: Yes
Could this be 2013 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Synyster Gates Custom-S and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below – 1 star = don’t like, 5 stars = love it!)… at least 50 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HoF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.