Roeller Custom Guitars release the Triton Series. In an effort to continue to diversify their designs, Roeller created the Triton Series. This design incorporates the Roeller’s Custom flare at the base of the guitar with the multi- leveling and sharp angles, and flows up to a smoother modified doubling horn, cutaway. The resonance that is created from the single cut body, with high density Maple neck is unparalleled. This guitar is designed to play with a complex tonal range, and has a bright, crisp sound, while still having an aggressive look.
The Roeller Triton shown above is a proto-build UBER RARE-Single cut, highly figured with light burling, Queensland Maple body with modified double horn cutaway design.
Roeller Triton features:
- Dual Seymour Duncan Hotrod humbuckers,
- Push / pull volume to tap the coils, and a single tone with a 0.2 capacitor.
- 3 way Ernie Ball blade switch.
- Sperzel locking tuners,
- Bolt on, high density lightly figured Maple neck
- Indian Rosewood finger board
- Custom Diamond 12th fret Mother of Pearl inlays.
- 22 fret board with Jumbo frets.
- Chrome Floyd Rose,
- Chrome pickup saddles and knobs.
Could this be 2012 Guitar of the Year? You decide…
It’s free to vote and no registration required
Like the Triton and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below)… at least 30 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.