The Richmond Empire Mahogany P90 has a retro style and attitude all its own and it packs a tonal “punch” that won’t hurt your wallet! The Empire features a 24 3/4” scale, two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups for both the bridge and neck positions. Pickups are housed in a single cutaway solid mahogany body. These retro rockets are finished off with high-ratio tuning machines, a chrome wraparound bridge and a black pickguard.
Richmond Guitars are based in Richmond, Quebec and make vintage styled electric guitars inspired by legendary guitars from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
Richmond Empire Mahogany P90 features:
- Body: Silver Leaf Maple center with poplar wings
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ergocut Rosewood
- Radius: 12″
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″
- Scale Length: 24 3/4 ” scale
- Pickups: 2 x Godin Kingpin P90.
- Bridge: Chrome wraparound bridge
- Tuning Machines: High-Ratio Chrome tuning machines
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone and 3-way toggle switch