Reverend Guitars and Railhammer Pickups have joined forces with David Bowie/Tin Machine/solo guitar legend Reeves Gabrels for a new signature guitar. This guitar covers Reeves’ requirements for a versatile solidbody that can cover everything from high-gain shred to avant garde rock to heavy blues…
The solid Korina body and flame Maple top deliver resonance with style, and the satin finish body has an understated look that’s sexy as hell. Whammy duties are handled by a rock solid Wilkinson tremolo that has an up-route underneath for extra trem travel.
Versatility, Power and Clarity! That’s what Reeves wanted and that’s what he got. The Reeves Gabrels II is loaded with the revolutionary Railhammer Chisel bridge and neck pickups, which feature rails under the wound strings for tight lows, and poles under the plain strings for fat highs.
Reverend Reeves Gabrels II features:
- Body: flame Maple top, solid Korina body. Black back and sides with cream binding.. 16-1/2″ x 13″ x 1-3/4″
- Pickups: one Reverend humbucker (bridge), one Dimarzio Fast Track 1 (neck).
- Neck: bolt-on, Maple, amber tinted satin finish.
- Truss Rod: dual-action, access at headstock.
- Scale length: 25-1/2″
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12″ radius.
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo.
- Neck Profile: medium oval.
- Nut: 1-21/32″ (42 mm) width, graphite.
- Tuners: Reverend Pin-Lock Tuners.
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVS 50IIK fulcrum tremolo.
- Controls: custom volume, tone (w/ push-pull phase switch), Bass Contour, 3-way toggle.