Reverend give the popular PA-1 a gold metal flake sparkle finish to go with the rockabilly-friendly Revtron pickups introduced in 2013. Features the innovative Uni-Brace, that not only addresses feedback, but also enhances sustain, durability, and clarity.
Unique features include: bushing mounted bridge, “R” embossed knobs, back sprayed/logoed pickguard, and 15th fret neck/body joint for better high fret access. The Pete Anderson PA-1 RT gold metal flake sparkle is a very limited edition only 10 available and only through Wildwood Guitars in Colorado.
Reverend has teamed up with country/roots-rock guitar legend and Grammy winning artist/producer Pete Anderson to design this customized hollowbody. Pete wanted a classic hollow sound and look, but with the ability to play at higher volumes without uncontrollable feedback.
Reverend Pete Anderson PA-1 RT features:
- Body: hollow, with laminated maple back, sides and top
- Neck: three-piece korina
- Neck profile: medium oval
- Nut: 1-21/32″ (42 mm) width, graphite
- Pickups: Revtron bridge, Revtron neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12″ radius
- Controls volume, tone, bass contour, 3-way
- Bridge: Bigsby B70 with roller bridge
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Strings: 10-46
- Truss rod: dual action, headstock access
- Scale: 24-3/4″
- Tuners: Reverend pin-lock
- Finish: gold metal flake sparkle