The P24, PRS’s first 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped guitar, gives musicians a new and unique tool to add to their lineup. Based on the extremely versatile P22 model, the limited edition P24 comes standard with a maple 10-Top, mahogany back, 25” scale length Pattern-Regular mahogany neck, Honduran rosewood fretboard with mother of pearl “old school” bird inlays, hybrid hardware, a PRS piezo adjustable stoptail bridge, and the redesigned PRS/LR Baggs piezo system.
Only 50 PRS P24’s will be made in each of the five colors offered: Black Gold Burst, Blue Crab Blue Burst, Eriza Verde Smokeburst, Fire Red Burst, and Vintage Smokeburst.
PRS P24 Limited Edition Piezo features:
- Body: Mahogany with a carved, figured Maple 10-Top and V12 finish
- Neck: 24 fret mahogany, pattern-regular shape
- Scale Length: 25 inches
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl ‘old school’ birds
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: “P24”
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Pickups: 53/10 Treble and 53/10 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone control with 5-Way blade pickup switch
- Unique features: PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System