New 2011 PRS Modern Eagle (ME) Quatro. Updated with a new “pattern” neck shape, “V12” finish, and 53/10 pickups, the ME Quatro builds on the Modern Eagle tradition of using premium tone woods, including a select dalbergia neck and fretboard and artist-grade top, to create a bold yet elegant instrument.
The fourth instalment in the Modern Eagle series, the ME Quatro builds on PRS’s Modern Eagle tradition with premium woods, including an artist grade top and Rosewood neck.
PRS Modern Eagle ME Quatro features:
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple Artist Grade Top
- Top Binding: Natural Binding
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25″
- Neck Wood: Select Dalbergia
- Fretboard Wood: Bound Select Dalbergia
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Inlays: MEII Birds w/ Mother of Pearl and Paua Heart
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl and Paua Heart Eagle
- Bridge: Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
- Colors: Faded Blue Burst, Charcoal Burst, Eriza Verde