Introducing the new Perri Ink Eagle 84 – an American made custom guitar. Never satisfied with stock guitars, Nick Perri began tweaking, modifying, and ripping apart his guitars from an early age. Thie result is a new line of custom guitars – kicked off with the Eagle 84; a stripped down, vintage inspired design combining attributes of some of Perri’s favorite guitars.
Perri Ink. Custom Guitars is a boutique brand of handmade electric guitars. A point of pride under the Cartel, these guitars are American made, and built with an eye for detail and quality that is rarely seen in todays instrument market.
Perri Ink Eagle 84 features:
- Body: Alder
- Scale length: 25 1/2″
- Neck: 22-fret, one piece maple neck, 12″ radius
- Inlays: Black dot
- Tuners: Vintage Gotoh
- Custom pickguard and backplate
- Pickups: TV Jones Power’Tron & Power’Tron Plus
- Controls: Master volume, Toggle switch
- Bridge: Vintage Strat® style hardtail
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Handmade, Built to Order w/ Certificate of Authenticity