Off Guitars of Germany release a special one-off “Italian Diva” version of their Soulsista model. The very first guitar in the one-off artist edition sports a genuine gold leaf finish and the caricature of the one and only Italian diva.
The Soulsista is an elegant guitar, handmade, using the best components and the finest selected tonewoods. A bolt neck guitar with a big and soulful tone. Body artwork by Martin Off.
Off Soulsista Italian Diva is a unique and very ergonomic guitar design that fits your body perfectly. Superb playability, a less-is-more control layout, everything is where you’d want it to be.
Off Soulsista Italian Diva features:[list_arrow1]
- Construction: solidbody or chambered / thinline
- Body: alder, swamp ash or mahogany
- Neck: figured maple (flamed or birdseye), bolt
- Neck shape and fretboard radius to your specifications, no extra charge
- Finest selected, lightweight wood
- Headstock slightly angled, with ebony-veneer
- Tuners: Schertler / Pagelli designed
- Fretboard: rosewood, figured maple or ebony
- Scale length: 64,8 cm (25,5”)
- Frets: 22, Dunlop 6105 (other sizes without extra charge)
- Pickups: David Barfuss, handwound and custom made
- Electronics: 3 way toggle switch, 1 volume, 1 tone (CTS)
- Bridge: hardtail, strings through body (Hipshot or Barden)
- Body Artwork: individually designed and handpainted
- Clear coat: high gloss
- Price: prices vary depending on customers wishes and artwork
- Options (extra charge): Gerold or Amber pickups
- left-hand model without extra charge
Guitar Planet rating
It’s free to vote and no registration required – you can vote on as many guitars as you like once per week
Like the Soulsista Italian Diva and want to see it in the Hall of Fame? Rate this guitar now (click on the stars below)… at least 20 votes with over 75% average rating gets this guitar into The HOF – the Guitar Planet Hall of Fame and from there into the Guitar of the Year award.