If you’ve ever wished for screaming electric and sweet acoustic tones in one single guitar, this perfect blend is now possible with the new Michael Kelly Hybrid guitars. The Hybrids are the perfect stage and studio instruments because they instantly switch from full acoustic guitar tone to a ripping electric tone! Want more? The Hybrids can also BLEND both tones together for almost infinite tonal combinations – creating endless variations of a two-axe wall of sound attack!
The easiest and quickest way there is to go from sweet acoustic tones to screaming electric leads – and everything in between!
Michael Kelly Hybrid Special features:
- Construction: Set-neck
- Body: Carved and Chambered Mahogany
- Top: Quilt Maple or Spalted maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Scale: 24-¾”
- Bridge: Rosewood acoustic bridge
- Inlay: Real abalone blocks
- Tuners: Grover
- Pickup: Two Rockfield SWC and Fishman
- Electronics: Fishman active Powerchip plus tone control, volume, push-pull pot